-my treasured memories
Saturday, November 1, 2008
7:26 PM

And there goes the 2nd week of o's!!
It's been going quite fast actually, if you think back to the original date and the finished papers. BUT, it's NOT going fast enough- I'm actually eager to sit for my papers so that I can just get it all OVER with!! xP


On Wednesday evening, my family went to the airport to send brudder off. The kid's going for his Excercise Wallaby in Australia, under NCC. Super cool lor.. I'm jealous. He better get me nougat and my sister her necklace!! Hehe.
After that, we bought a Popeye Chicken meal since we've never tried it before (except kakak) and ate it at home with rootbeer yum.

Thursday after our Maths Paper, Fara and I went to play the piano. She's so determined and excited to learn Revalina's "Ceritaku", it's almost funny. Her reasons for such is sweet though.. Eh.. difficult to teach leh. Gotta be super patient. She spent 45mins just perfecting the intro & the first 3 lines- in only the right hand! wakakka. but GREAT progress anyway babe! xD

Finally Saturday comes, and it's a mugging session with some of the Haydnites! We were halau-ed out of Tamp. East CC's Mac after a short while though, so we walked to Tamp. Mart's Mac (Ariston cycled on the roads there). Studied some more, until Ariston had to leave for his "date". Then I guess our concentration kinda faded. We started talking a lot hehe. Went for DOUGHNUTS-it's a haydnite thing. (finally got my Oreo yeaaa!) And we studied a little bit more until about 4pm. Man, I love those girls. xD

AND I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT WAIT FOR THE O'S TO END. SO MUCH TO DO!!!!!! xDDD

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0