-my treasured memories
Thursday, November 20, 2008
4:25 PM

17-19 Nov: TPRawks!!
And I am in... PUNK RED Group 5!!!
Our group leaders are Yu Fei and Luqman- SUCH great people; friendly, fun, loud, and always so full of energy! Gaen is a Punk Red Pack Leader too! After recovering from my initial shock, it felt so awesome to see her again!

Touring the TP campus, making new friends, finding out about the various courses TP offers and participating fully in all the activities and programmes lined up up for us made my experience these last three days a very enjoyable and memorable one.
We toured the Engineering School, where I was especially keen on Clean Energy, the Humanities and Social Science School, Psychology, and the School of Applied Sciences (boring stuff). I like the blue lab coat though, haha!
Some of the highlights of the whole experience included dragon-boating at Bedok Reservoir. That was exhilarating, but not for me since my arms get tired very easily haha. Jam and Hop night was WILD! I never thought I'd lose myself so much, and all it took was being with the right people and getting into the right mood! Oh yeah, and the mass dance is SUCH the best! It's to the music of Dead Eye Dick's "New Age Girl" and this is the only dance I've ever enjoyed since P5! hahahahahaa.

I've met a lot of wonderful people these last three days whom I've enjoyed being with, teasing, laughing and talking to. I can't help myself! Punk Red Grp 5 RAWKERS and the awesome Pack Leaders were all so friendly and warm with each other that you can't NOT like them all.
Dang it, I'm really quite attached to Temasek Poly!
Aw, screw JC muahahahahahahaa!!! xD

By the way, since I stayed on until 10pm for Jam and Hop night, was out late at night for Vino's birthday party on Monday and attended Prom night just a few days back, bearing in mind that my usual curfew is before Magrib, I'm sort of grounded right now.. =/
ANYWAY, GOOD LUCK FOR UR MUSIC COMPETITION TMR WIFEY!!! xD

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0