-my treasured memories
Sunday, October 26, 2008
8:03 PM

We've just conquered the first week of the o's!
Now I'm just looking forward to the end of it all.
Weirdly, I'm not stressed up about this exam despite it's major-ness.

On Friday afternoon, I met up with my brother(after his solat) at Tampines Mall intending to watch High School Musical 3.. but tickets were all sold out. Silly of us not to anticipate it. But guess who I saw!! Abdul Hakim Bin Sazali from primary school! He looks different now- much taller. Funnily, I was actually pleasantly surprised. xP

Ridhwan went home, I walked around aimlessly by myself and ended up at some random, unknown, quiet place in between blocks near Sun Plaza Park where I studied Physics alone for about an hour and a half.

Then I met up with Sarah at 3.30pm and we ate at Pizza Hut. Man, I forgot how chatty she can get when she's excited. Hahas. We talked a lot over food then walked around TM and Century Square talking even more. It felt good to hear that warm, happy laugh again. *sniff* I want a Dunman Guitar Ensemble Alumni party with all the seniors from the SYF!


I'm having second thoughts about JC now though. Cos I can't read guitar scores for the guitar ensemble and it sounds difficult to get that Lit H3 that I want so badly to do. Add in stress and long hours, plus studying Maths and Malay at a higher level, the whole deal seems downright sucky. If JC's the way, I'm an arts stream student- Science can go to hell.xP

keep me awake for every moment.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0