-my treasured memories
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
11:16 AM

Not been much to blog about lately.
I've not been attending night study sessions.
I've been studying at a relaxed pace at home.

Studied with Vino yesterday at Tampines Mac.
God, I swear the whole world studies there.
Don't think I'll go there next time. xP
Quite nice see Nora again tho.. it's been ages.
So much for BFFs huh? =/


I know what to wear for Prom- my sister's dress.
Yeesh.Shopping's such a waste of time and effort.


I'm not getting Josh Groban's album "Closer".
You can get all the full tracks on youtube-
with lyrics, translations and slideshows too.
Hahas, sorry to dissapoint, Minyee! x)
And I can't stop playing "Let Me Fall"... *sigh*


Should have started listening to Kamien earlier.
8 CDs, about 40-80 tracks each.. (die.)
Music intensive study sessions Thurs & Fri.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0