-my treasured memories
Thursday, October 2, 2008
9:23 PM

Selamat Hari Raya to all Muslims!
Maaf Zahir & Batin to all I know and love.

In the morning my family went to the Toa Payoh Stadium to solat Hari Raya Aidilfitri as usual. After that, we had brunch (ketupat!) at home, did the minta ampun thingie ritual, and watched all the good TV shows until about 6pm. We had to go to 3 houses. The holiday ends, but Hari Raya lives on for another month. x) Ridhwan was delighted with his ketupat! He made me take a ridiculous amount of photos to emphasize how small and cute it was. xDMy unofficial last day of school was on Monday.
Feels weird to be waking up late while everyone's in school. Even other schools have not released their Sec 4s yet, and some schools, like PRCS, don't even have study leave at all.
However, there are still night study sessions.
Except Thursdays maybe, because when I rushed to school at 7pm today after Music class, hoping to catch the last hour of Physics, it turns out they ended early. So I simply got my Physics practice paper and watched everyone go home.
O's are in about 2 weeks time.
People are surprised that I'm still on the computer almost every night, and that I'm still playing the piano & guitar all the time. They're locking themselves in their rooms to study, restricting themselves from distractions, diligently doing practice papers and faithfully attending night study. Should I be worried?
...Play Hard, Mug Smart ;D

Now lets go random!!

A few weeks back I borrowed a piano book with the full album "Josh Groban" transcribed into piano and voice. My short-term mission is to play "You're Still You" and "Let Me Fall" fluently on piano. I've been wanting to get his other album "Closer" for some time and now I think I will since I've got extra bucks from Raya. xD Josh Groban has a very rich, powerful voice- Junyan shouldn't have tried to imitate him yesterday- I got nightmares. LOL. jk lah. ;)

Stay tuned for the 10th. It's my turn to sing. ;)
LOL. Your turn to get nightmares.

A L G A E J
remembers when it rained.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0