-my treasured memories
Friday, October 17, 2008
3:20 PM

On Monday, I attended an Indian Music workshop at PRCS- because NO NORMAL Sec 4 kid CAN differentiate Indian Music! Only Music teachers and Indian musicians can! A Sitar sounds like a Veena. Sometimes, a Veena can sound like a steel string guitar. North Indian Music? South Indian Music? ALL THE SAME TO ME. Carnatic and Hindustani- WHAT?
So I was all hyped up and determined to attend the course and finally sort out my misunderstandings. So proud of me. Now I'm very sure of my stuff heh. =DD

Sorry Khairul & gang. It's not that I didn't want you guys to come over but the workshop really ended late in the evening! =/

I was supposed to study for my Science Prac exam on Tuesday, 2 days before the exam, but how typical of me- I procrastinated. After lunch on Wednesday, I was determined to do Practical junkies, but Meng Yee called. So I met up with her to do some random Physics work at my block's void deck instead! hehehe. It's always so fun to meet up with besties whenever you haven't seen them in a while. She looked especially pretty with her new reborned hair, but I loved her old hair too.. used to call her "maggie-mie" in P1 when we fought hahas.

So the practical exam. Can lah. =)
NEXT YEAR COMBINED SCIENCE CONFIRM ELECTRICITY! Cos it's been two consecutive years that non-electricity topics for practical exams are tested.
Holding room time: I brought stuff to study and I planned to. But my not being in school for 3 weeks meant that us girls had a lot of stories to exchange. heheh. I didn't touch my notes at all those 4 hours. Shocking no?
After that, Ashwanee and I ate my standard "Lomaikai with 2 fanchoi and chilli". (and No, you're not allowed to correct my spelling. xP)

At night, Sarah Norlina msg-ed me to wish me luck for the o's. It seems we're going to meet up next Friday and I super can't wait!! I don't think she even knows how I did for Malay; bet she'll laugh her head off at how well I did.

It's really true that hearing from a special friend one isn't as close to as before can make the person smile. Spread the love, people. ;)

A L G A E J
thinks you're worth much, much more than Keira Knightly.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0