-my treasured memories
Monday, October 20, 2008
5:32 PM

CHEMISTRY
I'm upset with my paper because while I thought I was studying smart and working hard, most of the stuff I went through so tediously didn't come out. I guess I missed out a few things in my revision seeing as I couldn't answer a few qns confidently either.
I might have just blown my chance for a Distinction in Science.
I might have just blown my chance to enter MJC.

ARGH.
*knocks head against table*


ENGLISH
Sometimes, after you write a compo, you can usually gauge how well you did based on gut feeling (you could be passionate or happy about the essay or maybe screaming "Oh no! I could have done tons better!"). Ah well, gut feeling says my compo sucked. Doesn't help that the whole school chose East Coast Park/Beach either. BOOO!

Compre was totally easy shit. Not to boast ah, but seriously man. hehe!! I lied about my summary's no. of words though, as usual. Hope they don't find out! =/

After calculations, I give myself 68.6% for EL. I'm gonna keep praying that the examiners somehow love my compo and I get an A2.
Mmm.. if I don't ace Physics and Science MCQ, MJC is seriously out of the question.


GEOGRAPHY
No problems with Qn 1, slightly apprehensive about Qn 4. Hope I do well for Geog, cos the other 50% for my subject grade coming from SS is not a comforting thought at all.. =/



MATHS PAPER 1
I could do most of the questions confidently, the rest of which I wasn't too sure off, I was able to make relatively smart guesses.
Yet I don't feel good when I think about the paper. I feel worried. Maybe I'm just paranoid?


PHYSICS
Better than Chem! But still not as good as I hoped. The biggest blow was screwing up on the circuit breaker qn, argh.

Gotta work hard for mcq now- d'you think 40/40's really possible? I kinda need that.


MATHS PAPER 2

Hmm..I think I did okay. Insyaallah can do well overall for maths. And if I don't, blame it on "The Sound Of Music" and my pathetic concentration span of 2 hours.
I absolutely despise Maths and I'm just so glad it's finally over! Yayy!!


SOCIAL STUDIES
Bah! Not as well as I hoped, SBQ. But I'm quite satisfied with SEQ. The only problem is that I'm sure most of the other candidates throughout Singapore chose Qn 2 (Governance) as well.


MUSIC
Mama Cheong is SO psychic okay! I'm confident about the 12 mark essay qn. Insyallah can get full marks for Japanese(whose extract was very familliar ;D) and Indian.

But as for the rest.... not so good. =/


LITERATURE
4 sections, each 25% of the overall grade. I'm confident of 3 sections, but I want to kill myself when I think about the unseen section!

Poetry went terribly for me. Then again, I'm not sure if doing the passage-based instead would have been better. It might have been the same. Content with Lit overall.


SCIENCE MCQ
Grr.. I totally deserved 2 extra marks. BLEH.

-----------------
2221/0095
-----------------

OKAY,O'Levels are over,
I rate my performance 4 at Prelims, 7 at O's.
No regrets. (a little for English)
Now a new phase in life begins..
=)

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0