-my treasured memories
Friday, September 19, 2008
1:33 PM

Yesterday! The much awaited Music Recital!
some conflicts, some broken hearts, much music, many smiles, even more laughter, and best of all- a good time with special friends.

I was 2 hours early- call me the enthusiast! Naw, I just didn't want to do Physics in school. People stared filling in at about 4.30pm or so. Nabillah was the 1st to come with her guests, one of whom I've apparently met 4 years ago (weird eh?). I also met a few of Minyee's friends- Shereen (I've informally met her once before!), Rachalle from AHS, and her senior Raymond, a violinist, who she's really looked up to all this time. Then the Elaine and the Dunmanites started filling in YEAH! The 8 of us sorta occupied a whole side of the room.. xD

Then we started performing. Boys first hahas! I think Junyan felt seriously insulted and attacked. You're a GREAT musician, guy! Don't worry kay? ;) Ariston played well; I enjoyed his piece. My other favourites include Nabillah, Jeslyn, Shi Hui and of course Minyee!! My performance? Hmm.. my pedalling was screwed cos my foot didn't listen to my mind, some running notes were messy, and I played a big ff chord wrong- that was a major whoops, other than that, passable. xO

After the de-briefing lecture, eating the doughnuts Miss Cheong bought us, and having some HOT story being circulated & thoroughly discussed, we went out for dinner at White Sands KFC! I maintain that the only way to eat cheese fries is to mash it up, so the cheese is evenly distributed, but I do look back in horror at my eating etiquette! *faints* Otherwise it was a great dinner- animated, lively and oh-so-fun!! I better get certain things straight though, just in case. *ahem*
I'M NOT MARRIED.
I'M STRAIGHT.
I'M NOT PREGNANT.
I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND.
Yeeesh. People will believe anything you tell them these days. (LOL xD)

----------

Check it!! I got this off Junyan's blog:

most "musicians" are nothing but actors.

acting like some high class dude from the 19th century,
mimicking the playing styles of long dead musicians.

such people are no musicians,
they are actors, entertainers.

so then, what would be a musician?

Bloody makes you think right!! And I don't even care that Junyan provided the answer on his blog.I'm gonna ponder about it myself!! xD

here for you Wifey :)

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0