Yesterday afternoon, I went out with Fara to scout for my prom dress at a price below $50. Fara said that it was near impossible, but my sister had found a shop selling simple sleeveless dresses on sale at $10- I intended to get one of those and a shawl or cardigan later on. Sadly, the only thing I fancied there were 2 white tube dresses, which only came in size large.
Fara, however, fancied a beautiful brown dress which taunted her like crazy. In the end, I didn't get my dress and she very unexpectedly settled for her $16 prom dress on the spot. It really is gorgeous, and she looks great in it. ;)
Today I went to the National Library to help out as a court official at the Tchoukball Challenge. It was extremely awkward in the beginning but it turned out okay. Many familliar faces- the warmest few being Marilyn, Aiqin and Micheal. I worked with Alex, who was also a first timer at court officiating. He was extremely nice, helping me with the scores whenever I zonked out on duty (irresponsible me!) and helping me blow the whistle at time-out period since my whistling is always too soft! I was kinda hoping to see Si Ying, Gean and Joey... but they weren't there. =/
A L G A E J-
“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love
it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”
- Susan Polis Schutz
Liyana
Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.
=)
designer
joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software
Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0