-my treasured memories
Saturday, September 6, 2008
5:38 PM

My Sept Hols: =)

Monday was my music prelim practical exam. Basically I screwed up lah.. been out of practice. Miss Cheong, examiner, actually went up to the piano to demonstrate how to play certain passages, point out my mistakes and give suggestions on how to improve after I played. =/

The next part of the day was fun. I swear PRCS's audio library is every musician-wannabe's dream. There are more than 1000 CDs of every possible song in the world- from the renaissance to 20th century, from movie soundtracks to modern artists, more than 100 books on music-related topics and musical scores-classical, pop, everything. We were fully equipped with radios, a piano, my guitar and best of all, Nabillah- the human piano jukebox. =)
What do you expect sia?! 4 passionate giler musicholics the audio library= CHAOS.

At about 3pm once everyone had left and I was sick of Haydn, I trooped down to the PRCS's Dance Studio to meet whoever willing to entertain me. Just my luck, my then-wife MinYee (we got divorced in that room later on) JunYan (the guy who married us) and JunJie (who later lawed for our divorce) were there! xD
After sharing a few dances with minyee (music on piano provided by junyan) and talking enough crap, we changed our names and gender (I was Leon!) so us men could woo them girls. ;) I left when it was the guys' turn to be examined.

My sister got me a new 2GB mp3!!! I'm sooooo happy! xD She actually had to walk back twice cos I didn't answer her calls (I was listening to Haydn and reading on how music can heal injuries and diseases heh.)
Kakak: you're welcome, you're welcome. =D =D =D (she's bored.)

Oh yeah. We've started fasting. (that's why my sister's so menggeletis- smell of roti kirai in the air and she can't eat wahahah xD) So fasting- truthfully.. quite the same for me leh? =/ I guess since I've been skipping lunch quite often this year it's not so bad for me.

So anyway, the school's been making us come back for night study every morning since Tuesday. Can lah.. if not for them also I won't study at home. Get this:
1) I've fallen asleep reading metal notes. (my fault- I read on my bed)
2) Reading Lit after Sahor like I planned while waiting for Subuh doesn't work.
3) It's Saturday and almost all my homeworks undone!!! hahhahahahhahahha!
Shit, I'm screwed.

So since I'm the procrastination queen, Thursday came and I still hadn't studied for Music Prelims. In the end, I decided to skip English night-morning study on Friday to do last minute studying for my last prelim paper. It didn't work. I think I'll fail Music. =( Kinda deserve it though, right? *sniffs*

So now, I'm still procrastinating work/study by blogging. Mmm.. I think that if RJC students read my blog, they'll be absolutely appalled. hah.
Fingers crossed they never do!

hungry for roti kirai. x)

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0