-my treasured memories
Friday, August 29, 2008
2:25 PM

Well, yesterday was… an eventful day.

28/8/08 starts at 12am, right?
I wasn’t asleep then time cos of overflowing work.
At 12.01am, I opened up a conversation with Nic dearest on msn. It felt really good, overall. I still miss him a lot.
But as usual, he worried me.

Slept at 1am, exhausted.
Woke up at 6.05am, groggy.

Teachers Day Party was normal.
Good food (kudos to Fara's cake!), Good talk.
Si Hua came back and came into my class a while since she was in Miss Lam's class last year. It was quite nice to see her, anyway. =)

Science Remedial after school. I left as early as I could (3.15pm), since I wanted to be on time for the Music Mock Test which I studied hard for the night before. I hurt my right foot in my hurry to get to PRCS. I didn't think much of it then, but the pain grew steadily worse during class.

Music class itself was quite fun though.
No teachers, so discussions and copying was openly done. Joshua and Arriston were sooooo punk'd!! What idiots LOL. I waited for Elaine so we could go to the MTP together, by playing my very own ROCK TONG HUA!! xDD

My foot continued to keep hurting in that time.
I was limping very badly by 6pm.
On my way home, walking hurt so much I broke down in front of Elaine. So I decided not to go back to school to get my report book.

I was mostly hopping on my left leg at home cos my right was too painful to use. Then, my parents took me to the hospital for a check-up.

I felt so bloody useless being wheeled around on a wheelchair since I couldn’t walk, especially since my foot looked almost perfectly all right. It was actually swollen but it wasn't really that obvious unless you examine it closely enough.

I don’t think the nurse or doctor believed me that it hurt so much. IT DID! But I don't blame them- I wouldn’t have believed me either.

Anyway, I’m fine now after a 13 hour sleep haha.


A little pissed/dissapointed though..
I missed the Mac’Donalds breakfast today with Shyieka & Shahera and the Cross Country, which I thought would be quite fun. I didnt get to check out the new mall at Downtown East with Ashwanee. I didn't go to Tampines Primary School with Carmen and meet Vino there as planned, which I was looking forward to.

Bummer. =/

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0