-my treasured memories
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
5:42 PM

Malay Language "O" Level Results:
B3!!!!!!

The school says I can't stop but MOE says you can if you're happy with your marks. And I AM. SO, in addition to my A Maths 3 hours of free periods, I will now have another 3 hours of free periods during Malay every week!! HEE! But I'm not gonna waste them. Will do Science TYS.. =x

FULL STEAM AHEAD FOR THE O'S! (..gag)

Oh ya! I got my plaque from last Friday =))
IT'S SO SHINYYYYYYY....
I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH DMN GUITAR, I DO.

especially my chords ;P (so biased ah? hahas)

Tomorrow is a special day... =))
13-17 Aug 2007
1 year OBS anniversary!!!!

REMINISCE! YEAH! hhahahas xDD

Favourite Part of Day 1: NIGHT!!
I didn't sleep the whole night cos I couldn't! I lay on the grass outside the tent star-gazing. I've only seen stars that plentiful twice in my life- Pulau Ubin (Ay-bin!) was my first.

Highlights of Day 2:
Triyaking- Moses and I were the navigator and sweeper respectively =)
Reflection that night at the new campsite was SO. FUN.
the teasings- “Yong and Jessica”, “Zu and Iskandar”. The singing- especially the choir boys. omg, I sooo laughed myself to sleep that night. xD
BUT, the next morning, I was not at all laughing. Sandflies had attacked my legs by the hundreds. It’s been a year and I still have like 20+ marks remaining... *sobs*
I WANT MY FLAWLESS LEGS BACK!!!!!

Day 3 was.. <3
HIKING.
THE WHOLE DAY.
with extremely heavy bags in the hot sun.
BUT- all the jokes, chatter, cheerful singing and Bryan’s flirting made the journey all TOO FUN. ;D That night was one of my FAVOURITE parts of the camp. YONG AND BRYAN OMG HAHAHAS!! And shampoo boy… xD Celebrated Warren’s birthday too =) human birthday cake. and I lost my voice =/

Day 4: WE OVERSLEPT!
I was the first to wake up- at 5.25am. And we were supposed to be ready by 6! So I ran from tent to tent croaking in my non-existant voice for everyone to wake up. Math ran to ask for time extension amidst all the chaos and came back looking deranged- “I cannot find Nadia!! HOW??!?!” LOL.
High elements: We crapped more, they sung a few SP songs for me since I couldn't sing along(credit to my darling aww..) then Math and Bryan started HITTING ON GIRLS SHAMELESSLY!!! Rafting was a great experience, but an embarrassing experience no less. I think
we successfully found success in failure =)

Day 5: SOBS. End of obs.
HAPPY ANIVERSARY TENZING!!
(and Shacks, I guess..)
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES I WILL ALWAYS CHERISH.
right here waiting.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0