-my treasured memories
Saturday, August 16, 2008
9:52 PM

I skipped Malay Prelims on Thursday...
then got into trouble on Friday.. x/

Oi! My O Lvl English Oral was on the same day ok! Do you think I'd rather refresh my rusty Malay brain or build up my English competency? What's the point of taking an exam you didn't study for that you know you'll fail? Grr.
EL Oral went quite well anyway..
The school and my dad wants me to try Malay again for a better score.
I was so sure I don't want to retake it.. but now I'm having second thoughts.. I've got until Monday to mull it over.

On Friday, the last day of our Prelims, Fara asked me out to Bugis "tengok tengok baju." NOT MY THING, but I went anyway.
At first, things were real awkward and SOO weird. Dresses looked like shirts and shirts looked like skimpy pieces of cloth- design like baby clothes some more sia wth.
Then we went to Bugis street, which was slightly better. Some dresses really were quite pretty. I thought that bluish white belted-ish skirt was beautiful. Too bad I don’t wear skirts tho..xO
Fara persuaded me to buy a white, 3-quarter, boat neck shirt. She even lent me the money. So yeah, I’m very happy with the buy! Too bad I didn’t get it like........

8 months and a week ago though.. =(
After that, we got hungry, so we reverted to the original plan that was supposed to be reserved for Monday. Makan at Simpang Bedok. It was nearing 3pm, so I was hungry. Food's always good no need to elaborate there. then, BALIK.
PS: Shopping can really wear you out man.

Saturday morning was coursework..

&Happy Birthday Nabillah! =))
My brother had helped me buy me new guitar strings. =) Hope they season soon!
Then in the afternoon, I went out with him and met up with my sister at Suntec to go to some lucky draw thing. (I wore my new shirt!) It was a 'just for fun' thing for us really, hahas. We didn't win anything (ooh shocker..) but I was introduced to MacCafe's "double chocolate frappe" by my sister- omg YUM. xD


A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0