-my treasured memories
Thursday, August 21, 2008
10:33 PM

I believe there are blessings in everything.
That includes not retaking my Malay O Lvls.
Cheers.

You make me smile and feel sad simultaneously. You motivate me and crush me at the same time.
Thank you. Screw you.

I don't know why the hell I'm going back this December.

Yesterday was Career Day.
By the way, I was a MUSICIAN.
Not a waitress, not a ballerina.
I hate that I have to make huge life choices soon.
I hate that I'm not good enough.

Do you know how sickeningly lone it sounds to hear just one guitar playing the Qing Fei De Yi melody line?

I miss coming to practice early to arrange the stupid chairs and tables no one ever thanks me for. I miss coming to practice late and seeing the accusing faces, which I’ll just laugh at because Uncle Lim never ever scolds me for being late. I miss having to get guitars from the guitar room feeling all macho carrying 3 guitars at once. I miss the chords staying back during break time, then giving ourselves a longer break afterwards. I miss playing "Qing Fei De Yi" with Vanessa and Chris. I miss too many other things I won't even try to list.
It hurts to know the days won't ever be relived again.

My Prelims are not over.
Prelim prac is in 10 days and I still can't play the duet. O's in about a month and I can't play my pieces well.

Classes ended at 7pm today. And I'm not allowed to practice because "it's late".

I'm tired.
I'm pissed.
I'm upset.

I know I'm strong enough to live life to the fullest. Cherish everything I have and keep smiling. But sometimes at night, my heart just feels so damn hard and cold.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0