-my treasured memories
Friday, August 8, 2008
7:57 AM

AHHHH!!
I'm a winner for the prize-giving ceremony today??
I'm a winner for the prize-giving ceremony that's ongoing NOW!! AHHHH!! LOL. xD
I skipped school today..
turned my hp on at 7.40am to find out I was
"to gather outside the hall".
YEA RITE. still in my pyjamas ok. xP

SO ANYWAYS,

Life's been pretty dry lately..

Prelims have started.
And exams, for me, means BK breakfasts, change in sleeping patterns (afternoon naps, then staying up late to study) and just absolutely weird dreams..


Yesterday was a good day though.
After exams, I practiced the piano duet piece with Elaine. Then we bought lunch out and ate in 4B before heading to PRCS. I'm worried! I failed the 2005 O Lvl Paper very very badly.
But after class was soo FUN! Nabillah started sight-reading my piano songsheets for fun and we fellow musicholics (credit to Elaine) all sung along. It was magical.. and KECOH. xDD

I could have been a court official in the Tchoukball Cup 2008 tmr. It would been maybe a little weird.. and quite awkward, but still FUN. Too bad, Lee. =/

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0