-my treasured memories
Saturday, July 12, 2008
11:08 AM

This week has been one of the BUSIEST weeks in my LIFE.
With all these night study sessions, endless piles of homework, and external commitments like Music classes and tuition... I'm actually grateful(?) there's no guitar prac and piano class. =x NOOOOOOOOOO! Have I become one of those grown up people who "know their priorities"? Gah. Just until O lvls anyway, ok?

The highlight of of this week is my dad's graduation!!! He's completed his Masters in Social Science (Counselling)!
We mixed up the venue for Raffles City Convention Centre for Suntec City Convention. So my siblings, my mom and I were running through malls and underground passages frantically when we found out. It was funny ok!! Luckily, we weren't too late. The ceremony was okay.. the food was fine.. fast forward.. andddd FAMILY PHOTO!! heeee~
After we got back at 11pm, I stayed up to do more homework.. but it's ok! I've to work hard too if I wanna become a graduate someday right? =DD

Night study. good or bad?
It gives lazy people like me a reason to study (cuz it's compulsory) plus the extra practices and papers are really useful to do..
But!
It takes away my magical nights away: when I study up late in my room in pyjamas with music playing. Plus I'm not eating right. I get home exhausted. Homework still needs to be done. My sacred piano and computer time has actually been restricted ok!

ELLIOT MINOR!
They are such a good band ok! I've been listening to them more than Simple Plan lately.. could my love for SP be evolving? Naw! I'll just love both. =DD

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0