-my treasured memories
Sunday, July 27, 2008
12:10 PM

Speech Dayyy!!

Ok, First off, I didn't realize my seniors were gonna be there! Ya! I know! I'm slow right!!!
1st: Alvin- who looks Ah Bengy and didn't even acknowledge me.
2nd: Wesley- who's handsome now but also ignored me when I said "hi".
3rd: SARAH NORLINA!!!!!! xDD who, by the way got 7 distinctions! She is COOL ok. It's good that I got to tell her in person that my application to MJ was rejected. She was the one who encouraged me to try in the first place.

The choir swept me off my feet- again. Mixed feelings about guitar.. it saddened me horribly to watch them, not being part of them. The clapping was out of time!!!!! and you guys were sooo rushing!!!! eeeeee!

Anyway, yesterday was really motivating, inspiring, but most of all terrifying. (cos we're next xO) Need to get 5 distinctions to attend next years Speech Day.. =x

A L G A E J
wants to play guitar duets of Green Day/Simple Plan songs with her big sister in the Surfing-In room again..

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0