-my treasured memories
Thursday, July 24, 2008
8:22 PM

On Monday,
I walked in the quite heavy rain,
missing you,
feeling lonely and almost emo.

Rejected-
for the DSA application to MJ.
Dissapointed,
but everything happens for a reason.
I can accept that.
You just never know..
what the futre has in store.
Believe.

Being a volunteer at the zoo was considered "working experience" by the school. It was kinda my first unofficial job.
Now, I'm volunteering to help out with the Tchoukball Association of Singapore. Haha, sounds cool right? But no lah.. doing some very very small tasks to help out a little. Second unofficial job? You decide. =)

I'm taking my O Lvl Practical exam
after a Higher Music candidate.
I WILL FAIL OK.
Shall beg for piano lessons to up my standard.
I've missed them anyway..

Racial Harmony Day celebrations today!
Everyone looked so nice!
And it was fun for me to dress up!
Thanks Fara, for the cake!
(I skipped PE to have 3rd and 4th helpings xD)
Group photo!!! After school,
I went out with Meng Yee- in a skirt! yay!
walked around TM talking, talking, talking..
funny/great to watch her scream and laugh
then get dizzy...xP
Watched "The X-Files: I Want To Believe."
And I got me a new pencil box. =)
Speech Day this Saturday. (eww..)
Guitar Ensemble's performance!! (whoots!)
Jiayous! Make me nostalgic again ok? ;)

A L G A E J
misses her monster. =}

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0