-my treasured memories
Friday, July 18, 2008
1:31 PM

Life's fairly ok.. better than last week anyway.

Tuesday was the last O Lvl Malay Paper (LC). However, Malay for Prelims is still a must. THEN we'll decide if I have to re-take the Malay paper at the end of the year once the results are released.
Night study after that. I actually did my SS essays properly and put in real effort! Of course, that meant Geog was almost totally neglected, BUT sacrifices must be made, after all. hehehhehe. ;)
What really made my day was an sms from a good friend- my senior and half sister. =) Amazing how some simple, sincere well wishes can make me smile so much.

Wednesday was stuuupid ok. I actually wanted to stay in school to study because I had nothing on after sch (which is RARE) Ya! Imagine. Free day and I choose to study? I disgust myself too! But then, when everyone was moving to AVT for A Maths Mock Exam and I thought I had the class to myself, KENE HALAU SEYY. Cos of Oral.
So, I went home to slack. xD

Thursday was my Prelims English Oral Exam. I requested to go 1st cos a) I just wanted to get it over with, and b) cos I have Music. It was basically crap ok? I won't be getting my stupid A for Oral.
So I headed to PRCS and I was still early. Pre-class was fun, (poor fish, though) classical concertos were boring, Noh theatre was fun! "Noh crap here." & "YOOOOOEH!"
Class ended at 7pm. Going to school would be pointless seeing as it'll be 7.30 plus by the time I'll get there and night study was to end at 8pm that night. So that basically adds 2 full science papers to my already quite long homework list.
I slept early without any work done. =/

Today, one word. LAZY.
I just zombied my way through school until recess, where I received a simply terrifying sms that scared the shit out of me. The last 2 periods was A Maths, so I went to the pianos to do some coursework planning and play off the anxiety.

Shit does happens but you're not supposed to give up. It's just one of those endurance tests God puts us through to make us stronger.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0