-my treasured memories
Sunday, June 15, 2008
9:04 AM

Yesterday!! The much awaited Piano Concert.
Already did the full details in my diary, so shall cut short for the blolg entry...

Yesterday was fun.
Yesterday was enlightening
It was really good.
=)

I don't know how to attach youtube videos like other people can on their blog, but here are links to the available pieces I enjoyed most!

No Return (By Pam Wedgewood):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3z33o9ES6k&feature=related
A piano duet that simply swept me off my feet. It's got this magical, daydreamish thing about it that I love so much! Too bad it's not a solo piece though- I'd learn it by myself. I can't wait till my piano lessons restart to learn the piece and play it with my teacher!

Symphony No. 5, 1st Mov (by Beethoven):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apptd0vjl4g
The best of yesterday's whole concert. I was seriously amazed at how a symphony could be translated to be played on piano. I mean, a symphony is played by a whole orchestra! And 3 pianists on 1 piano could play the part of the strings, brass everything! It was cool ok! I know the whole movement very well, and hearing it on piano was a wonderful experience for me.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0