-my treasured memories
Friday, June 27, 2008
2:55 PM

It's been a very interesting week.

Tuesday I had to go to to MJC to pass up my DSA form and documents. I had trouble finding the main gate =/

Wednesday pon Sports Day, but I heard Wee Kiong got 1st in the 200m race! Yay!

Thursday: GCE O Level Malay Oral.
Had a nervous breakdown about 15 minutes before reporting time. Beethoven's music helped me out a little. I kinda spotted the conversation question based on the passage so I managed to think up quite a bit to say beforehand. Quite ok. Wish I was calmer and more fluent though..

Today! Guitar Trial at MJC.
I was the only one. I was brought to an empty classroom where 2 guys from the guitar ensemble conducted the trial. They were nice. I was shaking. Played my solo, "Sometimes When We Touch", then they made me do sight reading on a random piece. Thank GOD I knew the song. It was Elvis Presley's "Love Me Tender"- a piece I know very well. Then they requested I play "Romance D'Amor". Oh, and apparently Wesley's in MJC's guitar ensemble too!!

BUT I was so nervous I forgot to mention that...
1) I played a solo for an 800 large audience in a school concert!
2) I take Music as an O Level subject, so I have thorough knowledge of music genres, composers and forms.
3) I am a certified Grade 6 Pianist.

KILL ME.

HOW CAN I FORGET TO MENTION SUCH VITAL INFORMATION THAT MIGHT AFFECT MY FUTURE SCHOOL?????

I'm screwed.
Now I'll forever be haunted by the hollowness of my memory in really important situations.


"We'll let you know by phone if you're successful." she said.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0