-my treasured memories
Sunday, May 11, 2008
9:46 AM

Uhh.. MYE?
Fail Science, minimal pass for Humans.. everything else should be okay, hopefully.

Now.

Thursday I left home at 10.15am cuz my Physics exam started late. It was fun to know everyone was in school while I wasn't- haha! I love not taking A Maths. =D
So I passed by Burger King on my way to the bus-stop and I decided to get a Sausage Croissontwich. YUM. Don't usually get opportunities to have BK breakfast stuffs. I'm planning to try the Bacon Croissontwich this Monday =D The weather after the paper was nice. So I decided to take 28 with Ashwanee and Ma Lan(talktalktalk, eat ice-cream) then walk home the rest of the way..

Friday I wanted to stayed back after the last paper to do some composing homework which is overdue about a month+. It didn't work. Khairul, Diyanah and gang dominated the pianos, and after they left, I didn't have the "mood". (Yes, I'm just plain lazy..) So I didn't do it.It didn't matter anyway, cuz Miss Cheong didn't chase us non-PRCS students for our files and homework.. at least not too badly. Muahahaha!!

Saturday morning was nice. It rained uber heavily in the early AM- I lay awake listening to the thunder and rain trashing down. Morning was fresh, cooling and sleepy. I had to walk quite a distance to the 17 bus-stop, to go to PRCS for my paper checking and no one else seemed awake except for a few hardworking taxi-drivers. Even the 17 bus-driver was really friendly- he greeted me as I got on. =)

Anyway, I got a B4 for my Music MYE Paper!! First time getting a B in my life for Music. I usually fail or get some minimal passes. I was especially pleased with my practical marks- I didn't think I deserved that much.
But guess what?? Miss Cheong told me I'm 2nd highest in class! It's definitely encouraging.. =)

Madrasah was normal. But we got oreo wafer bars cuz some kind soul decided to derma chocolate to the masjid and it's chocolate-loving students. ;D
Then bro and I had bubbletea on the way home. Damn, Eastpoint's Sweetalk's banana ice-blend with pearl reminds me SO MUCH of pearl wars.

Next Saturday I'll come for guitar practice with Zhi An!! Chang Shi says the SYF piece is already chosen! =DD


~Random Thoughts~
So I've been thinking.. Life is too routine. You see it all the time. Friends, family, even yourself. You're succumbing to fate and all the planned elements in life. You go to school, tuition, study at home, sleep, and it just goes on. Week after week you do the same old bloody thing.
HELL NO. WAKE UP.
When was the last time you did something NOT routine or something based on impulse? Something you want to do or something done differently? You CAN give life some spice in the midst of all that scheduled life.
Go date yourself (I do it all the time)
Give yourself a treat and take a walk around a special place or somewhere you rarely go to.
Do something different.
I just signed up for a Tchoukball Referee course and I'm going to watch a Piano Concert in June.
Make the best you can out of life and for gods sake, enjoy it!
Here's a simple test. Ask yourself-
"If I died tomorrow, would I mind?"
Because I swear, for me the answer is No.
(But I will be pissed off lah.. xP)

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0