-my treasured memories
Sunday, May 25, 2008
8:59 AM

I didn't sleep after Subuh. So since 7.30am I was up studying for tmr. However, a girl needs a break. LOL, this was actually really fun!!


A) people who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) tag people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. these people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.

#1 if your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? Break up.

#2 if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? TRUE musician.

#3 what will your dream wedding be like?
Very small, with only close family and friends, at somewhere special/meaningful

#4 what would you do with a billion dollars?
Go to Australia with my brother, Ismail and Isa to visit Nick and Tiffany. Go to Vienna see Mozart attractions, probably somewhere Haydn as well. Donate lots of it to children/welfare homes. Give a portion to my parents and save the rest.

#5 what's your ideal lover like?
Someone who has good relationships with his family and friends, is witty and fun-loving. And yeah, prefebly a musician- pianist/guitarist (or both!). The rest depands on how I feel when I'm with him. =}

#6 which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? Loving someone.

#7 how long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I’ll keep searching until I find the right guy for me. And I can wait forever.

#8 if the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Love him anyway, be there for him as a friend and be happy for him.

#9 is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Malay O Lvls- tmr!

#10 what do you want most in life?
To find success in happiness, and the well-being of all the people I love.

#11 what cheers you up the fastest ?
A sincere smile from a friend.


#12 how do you see yourself in ten years time?
26 yrs old… Done with university, stable job I’m happy doing. pursuing/improving my other areas of interest, married/dating.

#13 who is currently the most important people to you? Family and friends.

#14 what kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Sweet, bubbly, cheerful, always so smiley!!!!

#15 would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
This might seem materialistic but I’d take single and rich. Let’s face it, a marriage won’t be happy if we’re not financially stable.

#16 what's the first thing you do every morning?
Wake up to turn off my alarm clock

#17 would you give your all in a relationship? Yeah.

#18 if you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?Unless I was really serious about either, I’d just like both. No big deal- It’ll wear off by the next week anyway.

#19 what type of friends do you like?
Those who aren’t afraid to be themselves. Those who know their strengths and make the best out of it. People who love themselves and care for people around them. Those that are so fun and easy to talk to that I look forward to seeing them most of the times.

tagged by: Christy!!
The people who will be tagged are:
1) Vanessa Soh
2) Chris Ng
3) Ann Gie
4) Khairul
5) Ismail
~Have fun guys ;D

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0