I got to watch the guys play against Malaysia, who were visiting for 2 days. It's been a long time since I've seen a game of tchoukball (and it was really spirited!)and it's been a long time since seeing some familliar faces... my coach, old teammates and some guys off the team.I finally know how to work the score sheet!! And my whistle is VERY LOUD!! haha. Was showing it off to Ann Gie. xD
This is the scene I was talking about- crossing over the Kallang river, apporaching the court. It's even more magical in reality though.. 
This whole week has been Malay Intensive Program.
It's been really useful- I needed it badly. But sometimes, I just get so fazed out after a long session. Especially when I force myself to think in malay also. Imagine your thoughts not free from the language either =/
Been working hard. I'm terrified of this Monday.
Inshallah, this exam will be my best performance yet.
Today was Cikgu Rohayah's last official lesson.
It really sucks she's going. I've gotten so used to her. Her teaching is so efficient. Her talks are really damn motivating and inspiring! She's helped me more in Malay Language without realizing it actually. Just now she belanja-ed us Pizza. Soo sweet right! It's good she'll still help out with oral. I need it. I'm gonna miss cikgu!!!!
Malay class group photo! And coincidentally, we're shaped like a heart!! Cool shit, no?
Just now was also the photo taking session for us.Wow, tak sangka the whole class semangat giler for it seyy.
Ok, it's a really informal, weird-ish picture, but it's the group photo of all the people I love to bits in 4C. ;))
Chatted with Meng Yee just now for the first time since heck knows when...It was good to hear from her again. i LOVE that kid to bits. She was my first best friend and my first best enemy back in primary school. We actually fought on the school bus once physically at only P2. LOL.
Tonight I'll say a special prayer for all my old friends- those I loved that I lost touch with.
After dinner, Kakak, Ridhwan and I went to the pasar malam at the field beside Eastpoint.
I got this really cool guitar keychain! It amazes me how the guy crafted that in 8 minutes. DNT def A1 sia...
OH, HOW I MISS DMN GUITAR ENSEMBLE!!!!Play a song with me once more? *sniffsniff*