Eh, I'm scared. She plays so well and I can barely manage the 1st page. How?
Err.. my study plan for the MYEs suck.
I'm one week overdue, which means I'll probably flunk Humans cuz I haven't touched them at all- Muahahaha. Scared for Malay also leh... Damn, I shouldn't even be on the com now.
Ok, I feel bad. Let's change the subject.
Yesterday was Labour Day!
My family went out for breakfast at Pan Pacific Hotel in Johor, cuz my dad had some vouchers to use up. Then we went shopping. (or at least my mom and sister did =P)
At home, I didn't feel like studying. So I didn't. =/ 


Last night, I got an email from Si Yuan. Waa.. he vice-chairman of Referee Com already sia.
He was my 1st coach for tchoukball- taught me half of the things I know.
Anyway, the next referee course is coming up in May. Since I completed the 1st course, I'm really tempted to continue. But Eileen won't pei me! So I might go alone...
It'll definitely be awkward to see them all again.
Just now I got an email from Nadiah who wants me to join SPCrew, SP's official fan club..
..and I'm having second thoughts about joining?!
Is the world ending!?!?!?!??!?!?!
I mean, even SPO.com closed down lah! (sobs hysterically)
-> SP Promotions with Nadiah
A few days back, I was playing some old songs on the piano. &I came across "Songbird". Which has a sweet story really; It used to be my favourite piece. I mean, it's not my favourite anymore, but I know it used to be. And I usually don't favour songs easily, even now.
So I played it once.
Then I improvised it.
And I'm still improvising it. I'm changing the whole left hand and 2nd half of the song to make it my own. A memory with my own touch.
Oh, my sister finally got round sending me the photos from the Musical Extravaganza Night.
So here are more photos!!
->Kakak and Ridhwan =P
->Mama & Papa =D
