-my treasured memories
Saturday, May 31, 2008
12:54 PM

The first week of holidays is nearly up.

Monday was my Malay GCE O Level Exam.
It was easier than the previous years papers. But I screwed up my compo- not good enough, I felt. It's such a waste if I don't do well for this round cuz I found it quite doable and heck, I don't wanna retake it again!!
Straight after exams I went out with Syaza, Fara and Zu to Bedok Library. (I got seperated from them twice cuz of my own wanderings =/) Then we went to Long Johns Silver to have lunch. Yum- good stuff. Rockin' people. Had fun. =D

Yesterday school finished a little earlier cuz English was cancelled.
So Shahera and I watched "Made Of Honour".
We've been wanting to watch a 'chick flick' (as she calls it) for a very long time and yesterday it finally happened.

Today the PRCS orgaznized a Javanese Gamelan workshop. You know what? It was good! Very interesting and quite useful, but...
IT MADE ME MISS GUITAR PRACTICE!!
ARGGH! GRR! ROAR! BLEH. *scowls*
Next week is Music composing intensive.
I'm so fucking dead.

I don't know what God's hinting right now. I'm suddenly re-building ties with so many people. After my last chat with Meng Yee last week, she asked for us to meet up. We're gonna get Vino too, another old bestie and hang out one day soon. I am THRILLED. =DD

Tuesday night, I stumbled across another old friend's friendster profile.
At OBS last year, on the 1st night, I couldn't sleep. Then this guy from Bukit Panjang Gov High Sch, whose tents were close to the ours randomly decided to come over to talk. We talked a lot that night. In the next few days, we kept seeing him around but we didn't really get to talk cuz we were in different watches. I didn't get his contact info when OBS ended.
So I managed to contact him then, and the next day, we chatted a little on msn for the 1st time in about 9 months. I finally know his real name. =}

It continues. Last night, Preaw, a good friend from my primary sch days who had migrated to the US suddenly opened up a conversation on msn despite nearly 2 years of us not being in touch. She told me she was coming back to Singapore for the June hols and suggested we have a little get-together.
Ofcourse, that would mean not only meeting another old friend, but also a few others who were in our 'clique' four years ago. It's going to be exciting to hang out together again. But it might be awkward to meet some because I've lost touch with a few. So I've got mixed feelings about what might happen on that day. Four years is a lot of time for someone to change, you know..

I feel old.
Like, I'm growing up too fast.
Faiz said to "look to the future."
But I keep holding on to the past.

How is it that we all just move on so easily?

I'm thinking of DSA-ing to MJC. (or TPJC?)
I don't think I'm ready to give up being in a guitar ensemble for good. And they've got the GOLD ensemble. And my senior.
It's "looking forward so I don't have to let go."
Ironic shit. *pissed*

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0