-my treasured memories
Thursday, April 24, 2008
8:46 PM

Last Saturday was. urg.

Sunday I went to watch my cousin run in some kinda sports meet at Simei ITE. It ended up to be more of a crapping,catching up session with my other cousins, Dilah and Alya.
Monday: 2.4km run was effing lousy. I think I'll just rot myself at home away from all things healthy, since I'm no longer capable of even freaking running. Eargh.
Dated ME about 2 hours on the piano after school. I'm getting "Tong Hua". I've gotten "Your Love Is A Lie". I was playing every song I ever loved enough to piano-out that I could remember on the spot...

I just had my first written MYE paper just now...
And for the first time, after sitting for a Music paper, I actually think I can pass. Heck, I'm even hopeful of doing well this time.

Tomorrow is my last piano lesson until O Levels. (and yes, I still hope to tweak that somehow) And I've got no one to go to the piano concert with UHH!!
Now I've got to do homework.
RIGHT after posting some photos my thoughtful form teacher Miss Lam took at the Musical Extraveganza during the rehearsal...=DD
Yes, GUITAR ENSEMBLE, I still miss you loads!!
~
Allrite, homework then. xO

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0