-my treasured memories
Thursday, April 10, 2008
9:02 PM

I've been feeling quite oddly disturbed these few days. Guess that "depression" thing never really wore off properly.

My parents want me to stop piano lessons after April. Apparently so I can focus on my “O” Lvls.
Err....NOT HAPPENING.
You can’t just take music out of my life like that.
I have an itsy problem remember? I don’t let go.


I'm in love with an old guitar song ever since I heard the real original version recently. I got the piano score, now I just have to find time to learn it up. Then I'm gonna learn how to sing it (LOL).
Tong Hua... =D

Last Sunday, I went to Melaka for a one day trip with my family and relatives.
Highlights: go-carting & dirt biking
I crashed into a bunch of tyres and nearly cried in anxiety while go-carting xP
I got a great vehicle for dirt biking. Ahhh!! it was FUN ok!! Got freaking uber dirty though. Mud splattered on my face, neck, shirt and jeans... =/

I got a pair of new sport shoes too. It's sad, really, to part with my current shoes. I really liked them. I have no sandals, I dislike using slippers. I went everywhere with those shoes.
Little stuffs like CCA on Saturday, night study, going out, jogging and tchoukball practice.
More significant events like TB Intersch 06 & 07, STC 07, Zoo Attachment, SP Showcase, Australia, OBS and just so many others...
Hehe... so much said about a simple pair of holey, muddy shoes.

Malay oral exam was a disaster. The day was nice though, overall.
They say girls bond through talking, guys through playing.
I had a nice long talk with 2 really good friends. It felt good =)

Tuesday was the combined choir concert.
I actually dressed up for the first time since heck, who knows when. Oh well, it's not everyday you get a chance to wear that weird fancy girly shirt-dress-thing. =)
The choir sang REALLY well.
I loved With One Look, both the Lion King songs and One Day More.
I was swooning when Han Wen sang Can You Feel The Love Tonight lah!! LOL
really, really great. =)

Today I got my Kamien book!
Now I have to read it. =/

Eh, I keep writing in my diary...
"I need to go out and play"
I wanna go cycling in the rain and do marathons to Laguna. I wanna play sumo and war. I wanna play squash and have a pearl war. I MISS TCHOUKBALL! Or I'd even be content with a nice jog a stroll. I just need some play.
Cuz I swear I'm just rotting away at home & school man.....

gah.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0