-my treasured memories
Saturday, March 22, 2008
2:51 PM

Well, I got my wish...
The Musical Extravaganza concert was certainly one of the most memorable nights of my life.

The guitar ensemble played great that night.
My quartet piece was quite well done.
And I felt that I gave my best peformance yet my solo piece. (even with those 2 audible mistakes comitted xP)

7.30-11am : School. That meant last minute adjustments and practice plus lunch.
12-5pm: not-so-interesting stuff. Waiting, rehearsals, listening to the band, moving about, listening to instructions..
The soloists~Chrriissss!!! and me. 5-7pm: everyone started to get all hyped up. make-up, running around, goofing off, fooling around. Damn, that was fun. Auntyin and I ran too many rounds outside the theatre barefooted. And the only injuries were knocking my head into a chair when we were called for dinner and tripping over my feet while running. Good right!
7-7.45pm: I kept switching between silent dummy, jumpy idiot and anxious fool. *shrugs* they're just ways I work off my nervousness.
Around 7.50-8.15pm were our performances.

Uncle Lim and I =) Look at how many guitars we have! And those are only the EMPTY cases. My darling juniors goofing off xPRight after I stepped off stage after my solo, my instructor said "very goood!" while friends surrounded and congratulated me. I grinned back at all of them and laughed because it was over and I thought I did reaally well.
Then I burst into tears.
and I still don't know why exactly...
8-10pm: slacking off in the holding room. Pictures, hugs, farewells, congratulations etc. Then the concert finale and it all ended.
The QUARTET group! ~The MEN of the ensemble! ;D My sweet, sweet Vanessa.. xD11-12pm: Supper out with family. ;) Ending the day with a VERY HAPPY ME.

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0