-my treasured memories
Monday, March 10, 2008
2:17 PM

I was told that blogging was supposed to be a daily thing. Like, you're supposed to rant and write about your feelings.
I can see a few problems with that.

Fact 1:
I keep a diary. Like, a real written-by-hand-diary locked away the the bottom drawer of my closet where I pour daily stories, thoughts and emotions. I've kept diaries since P4.

Fact 2:
My life is not that interesting. I mean, it's FASCINATING to me- because I live it. But I don't think anyone else would love to read about my everyday life in exquisite detail. People like that should seriously consider taking up a hobby.

Conclusion:
I'm so not gonna update everyday ;)
Get used to it.


Now. To begin about my wonderful life proper.

Yesterday I started on a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. I was feeling bored. But then it became more like a personal challenge to take up. Even my siblings helped a little! I'm still working on it. My target is to finish by... weekend? LOL. Difficult ok!

Today is the first of the many guitar practices this week. 4 hours a day for 5 consecutive days! Luckily I'm skipping practice tmr- my fingers are already swelling. But then again...I'm skipping cuz of the malay bengkel. Not exactly the best thing that could happen to you. Hope I see some old friends though, maybe Iylia? Oh that'll be surely nice! =D

My cousin from America is in town just for today and will be in Singapore again this weekend before heading back home. I don't think I've ever met her.. if I did it was probably when I was still making poopies in my diaper. She's married now. Coming with husband and 3 kids- 2 small kids and one baby. Gonna go for high-tea later on at Orchard Road somewhere (heard my dad making the restaurant reservations) The ONLY reason I'm going is to be "polite"- my mom persuaded me and my sister. I'm not exactly looking forward to making happy conversations with adults I've never met.

I downloaded a novel on the internet 2 days ago. "Wuthering Heights". It's supposed to be one of the most romantic literature classic novels ever. I've heard so much about it, just never actually bothered buying it or finding in in libraries. I stumbled across this site and it had the WHOLE BOOK ready for me. I'd be a fool not to read it. Perfect timing too- it's the holidays now. =P

It's Ashwanee's birthday today! Too bad I'm not going to her party tonight. My parents didn't think it'll be good for me cuz the party venue's too far away (Ang Mo Kio) and timing is too late (6pm - midnight). Besides, I guess I might seem to intrude a little. It's mostly her relatives that are celebrating her sweet sixteen.

Well that's about it.
More about my amazingly remarkable life not so soon!
;D

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0