-my treasured memories
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
8:15 PM

Heh... this really relieves my hand a lot of writing.

Today!

Malay Bengkel. BORING. But if I paid attention, I think it was actually useful. I'm actually planning to leaf through the booklet provided one day... just not so soon.

Amirah's wearing braces!! And I met Jannah! (like, finally!) Yeah wow, she's really pretty. And sweet too at that. Highlight was Iylia, I think. Aww, last time I saw him was 4 years ago. He's TALL. And his voice is VERY LOW. It was nice to see him again. =)

Way home was freaky. At first it was cheerful because I was rather satisfied with how I handled today, despite the slight guilt. Then towards the end, it just got a little bit too scary. Gotta be cautious now.

Tonight, my want-to-do list is too long!
` Study music- I don't know if there's a test tmr!
` Music Homework! Gah! Last minute!!
` Do up my jigsaw puzzle (roof is done!)
` Practice the new solo I got from Chris

Btw, my silver guitar's "D" string broke. And I've got no more spares. I was devastated at first but then cheered up very quickly. This is when having FOUR guitars lying about at home comes in handy... ;D (beloved silver guitar, baba's old guitar, bro's steel-string guitar & school's spanish guitar on loan) Gaah! Can't make practice again tomorrow because they changed the timing to morning.

MAMPOS.

PS: Today Shyieka and I were talking about OBS during the lecture cuz we were so bored,
... I really miss Tenzing. &Ehh-bin

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0