-my treasured memories
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
4:45 PM

New Years Eve! - I cut my hair.
Then at night my family and relatives went to Labrador Park to hear the ships go "tooot." wooo... (lol)

Now.

What does '08 mean to me?
My word for 08 is CONCERTS.
Dude, I'm going learn to be a performer this year// - classical guitar solo, latin guitar quartet, 20th century piano solo, jazz piano duet, and for my music performance exam, I'll be doing a grade 8 piece(my 1st ever) and my Beethoven exam piece. Damn, I'm stoked.

08 also means senior year yeeaaaa...

and O' Levels. ... ee.

In loving memory of Tchoukball (sobs hysterically) and A Maths (die die die!).

And...
I'm going swimming later! whee!!
tomorrow I'm going bowling with Riddy, Ismail and Isa! wheee~ 1 year aniversary of the attempted bowling outing with Nick. *sigh* good times, good times....
And then Saturday I'll be meeting my quartet to practice! =D
Finally next week will be my sweet sixteen!

Damn, I'm getting old.
Screw it.

HAHA! Well, bring on '08!

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0