-my treasured memories
Saturday, January 5, 2008
9:00 AM

My first week of school is up!
Ohh! It was wonderful to see everyone again...
But my class is COLDDDD!!
I swear the jacket I brought along on the 2nd day will be staying in my locker permanently.
I'm proud to say I've been paying attention in class so far.
But! ... just how long will it last? ;P
Haiz... really gotta work this year.


Highlight of the 3 days:
1st day after school- bowling. Wow, I really wish the handphone thing works out soon. Miscommunication cost us nearly an hour.
Last year on the 1st day of school, we attempted the same thing with Nick. (attempted- ended up playing squash)

Oh god, we are all hopeless bowlers. I mean, Isa and I are pathetic, but Rid and Ismail are kinda bad too compared to everyone else there. I was actually quite embarrassed to play so publicly.
We had 2 rounds, the first, Isa and I tied the losers position at 55. Ismail 56 and Ridhwan won at 78.

The second game, Asi totally crashed at 37, myself(algae!) 63, gonecase(lol) 82, and Ibz, the EROG(evil ruler of the galaxy) Varrigal, today "verygirl" won at 88. Lol, that idiot has too many nicknames.


~~WISH YOU WERE HERE, NICK~~

A L G A E J-

&Iquote

“This life is yours. Take the power to choose what you want to do and do it well. Take the power to love what you want in life and love it honestly. Take the power to make your life happy, because no one else can do it for you.”

- Susan Polis Schutz




aboutme

Liyana

Student- Aviation Management & Services,
School of Engineering,
Temasek Polytechnic.

=)



credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0